Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. However, must be age 18 or older to make a purchase.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
DBA ShowrShield Co.
DBA ShowrShield, 13620 E. Evans Ave, Aurora, CO 80014, United States
EASY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO PROPERLY WEAR THE SHOWRSHIELD:
1. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU GATHER AS MUCH HAIR AS POSSIBLE INTO A PONYTAIL PRIOR TO PUTTING ON SHOWRSHIELD TO GET IT OUT OF THE WAY OF THE VELCRO FASTENER. THIS ALLOWS FOR A SNUG FIT ALONG AND JUST BELOW THE ENTIRE HAIRLINE CREATING A SHOWER PROOF SEAL.
2. BEGIN BY PLACING THE MIDDLE OF THE TOP SEALED EDGE OF SHOWRSHIELD AT THE CENTER OF YOUR FOREHEAD JUST BELOW THE HAIRLINE. (TO ASSURE A WATERTIGHT SEAL, BE SURE THAT THERE IS NO HAIR BETWEEN THE SKIN & THE RUBBER STRIP ALONG THE FOREHEAD IN).
3. TAKE THE STRAPS IN EACH HAND AND FOLLOW YOUR HAIRLINE FROM THE BACK YOUR EARS TO THE NAPE OF YOUR NECK. CONNECTING THE VELCRO JUST BELOW THE HAIRLINE SO THE STRAPS ARE RESTING BEHIND EACH EAR. IF WORN CORRECTLY THE SHOWRSHIELD SHOULD PROTRUDE OUTWARDLY FROM FOREHEAD TO CHIN AND THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE BOTTOM OF THE SHOWRSHIELD AND YOUR FACE/CHIN SHOULD BE APPROXIMATELY 3-5 INCHES. IF THE SHOWRSHIELD IS VERY CLOSE TO YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH OR TOUCHING YOUR NOSE, IT IS NOT BEING WORN CORRECTLY. IN THIS CASE PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
NOW YOU ARE READY TO SHOWER HANDS-FREE WHILE KEEPING YOUR FACIAL LOOKS INTACT!
4. BEFORE REMOVING THE SHOWRSHIELD, USE A DRY TOWEL AND DAB THE FRONT OF YOUR HAIRLINE TO AVOID DRIPPING WATER ONTO YOUR FACE AFTER SHOWERING.
WE RECOMMEND FOR LONGER USE THAT YOU LIGHTLY WIPE THE CLEAR PLASTIC PART OF THE SHOWRSHIELD DRY WITH A SOFT TOWEL TO REMOVE WATER AND SOAP SPOTS AND AVOID SCRATCHING OF THE PLASTIC VIEWING AREA AND LIGHTLY WIPE THE STRAPS TO REMOVE ANY EXCESS WATER FROM THE STRAPS FOR QUICKER DRYING FOR NEXT USAGE AND EXTEND THE LIFE OF THE PRODUCT.